Our marketing and product teams are constantly improving the FRIDAY campaign performance as well as the customer online experience based on a wide range of data. We are now looking for a passionate Senior Marketing & Advertising Technology Manager who wants to lift FRIDAY to the next level of data driven decision making as well as marketing automation. As a specialist with a high level of marketing- and advertising technology know how, you’ll join our marketing team in Berlin, and you’ll be one of the key players to create a new industry standard of data driven marketing and automation in the insurance business.
- In your role within the marketing department, you will be closely collaborating with business intelligence and engineering to develop the fundamentals for a solid marketing and advertising technical setup.
- Your responsibility will be to design and maintain our global data layer architecture as well as to define specific data and integration requirements to support our product owners and engineering teams.
- You will be the owner of our consent management system and you will take care of our tag management setup in an operational way.
- One of your key functions will be the planning, setup and onboarding of marketing tools like Google Analytics 360, Goolge Optimze, Campaign Manager 360, Display & Video 360 as well as tools like Fullstory or Hotjar.
- You will drive and enable the usage of a/b or multivariate testing in our content, design and product teams.
- You will build data streams between our marketing tools and bi database to support marketing in optimizing effectiveness and efficiency of media spend.
Your ideal background and skillset
- You have a degree in Computer Science or Economics
- You have at least 5 years of experience in working on setups with current marketing and advertising platforms (e.g. Google Tag Manager 360, Google Analytics 360, Campaign Manager 360, Display & Video 360 or BigQuery) as well as a deep understanding of their functionality and how to create a most useful marketing technology architecture out of it.
- You have a deep knowledge of Google Tag Manager 360 and you are experienced with the operational structured setup of tags, including custom java script.
- You are familiar with the implementation of tracking software, like Google Analytics 360.
- You have experience in how to setup a/b or multivariate tests and you know how to teach colleagues to use those tools in the right way.
- You understand how data flows between marketing and advertising tool landscape and how to use those data for effectiveness, efficiency and automation in the marketing department.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to work for one of the fast-rising InsurTech Startups in Europe.
- Culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do.
- We offer you a fair salary, flexible working hours, a permanent work contract and 30 vacation days.
- Get the best benefit for you: choose between a free BVG ticket, an Urban Sports Club M membership or a subsidy for your lunch meals.
- We maintain an open and friendly working atmosphere and offer you an exciting workplace in Berlin-Mitte - but we love to work remote as well :-)